myCampus K-12 Mobile Benefits for Students
myCampus K-12 Mobile provides students instant access to their grades, school updates, etc. through cell phones, which are used for everything under the sun.
- Access your individual grade book, with traditional and online classes included
- Upload presentations to myCampus K-12 and make edits on the Mobile extension
- Use the iStudiez Pro as an interactive schedule planner to track activities, meet deadlines, organize group/project times, and more.
- Upload assignments on the go
- Receive updates for student activities and other campus events
- Use MobiPocket for text book reading assignments
- Use the Weather Dashboard application for planning a weekend, study group and anything else.
myCampus K-12 Mobile provides a neutral platform for faculty to communicate with anyone within the School's community.
- Communicate with your instructors
- Share notes
- Project Collaboration
- Use MobiLuck to connect with classmates and teachers
- Use eBuddy to instant message
- Receive RSS feeds from the WidSets App about many topics you pick
- Use the ShoutOUT application to convert your voice into SMS for texts and emails, keeping those driving hands free!
myCampus K-12 Mobile can be entertaining too-no, really!
- PowerNap application makes sure you don’t sleep through your next class, set the duration, snooze time, and ringtone
- Events Finder application keeps track of upcoming public/local events
- Absolute Fitness application is the best work-out buddy a person could have; tracking eating habits, exercise, and weight
- OggPlay application plays MP3, AAC, and MP4
- MobiReader application displays books or subscribed CNN or Business Week news
- easyFind application contains popular websites, allowing accelerated page loading and allows shortcut creations
If you are interested in learning more about how we can work with you to bring myCampus K-12 or myCampus K-12 Mobile to your school, please send an email to email@example.com.