myCampus K-12 University
Want to master your myCampus K-12 technology but don’t quite know how? myCampus K-12 University is the ultimate training outlet for myCampus K-12 portal, design and feature administration, and support and planning users. Designed to facilitate members’ adoption of myCampus K-12 technology, myCampus K-12 University offers web-based training opportunities for users who want to get more out of their myCampus K-12 experience.
myCampus K-12 University offers:
- 15 instructor-led web-based training in 7 disciplines of myCampus K-12 technology
- Custom training courses to address your campus’ unique needs
- Recommended training for advanced continuing education
- Convenient options for on-site or remote training
Benefits of myCampus K-12 University include:
- Improved member functionality of myCampus K-12 portals
- Increased user satisfaction with campus technologies
- Unified staff and faculty comprehension
- Work flow facilitation
Members interested in myCampus K-12 University or any other remote training course, as well as members interested in on-site training at their institution or at the CampusEAI Training Facilities in Cleveland, Ohio, can contact their account manager for more details. Non-members seeking additional information can send an email to email@example.com.